IEP Workgroup – In person
September 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In person IEP workgroups!
This interactive workgroup will help you:
- Prepare for your child’s next IEP meeting
- Develop an Action plan that identifies your child’s educational needs
- Advocate for the right support and services
- Build capacity and understanding of your child’s IEP
Current IEP must be sent in advance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (305) 271-6628. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of IEP document.
* Once in our facilities you must adhere to COVID protocols.
*At end of session you will receive a copy of the book, “All About IEP’s – Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About IEP’s”
By Peter W.D. Wright, Esq., Pamela Darr Wright, MA, MSW and Sandra Webb O’Connor, M.Ed.