Everything Changes in Middle School!
Date(s) - 04/09/2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Parent to Parent of Miami
Understanding the differences between elementary and middle school and how this may affect your child is the first step to support his or her success in middle school. This workshop is best suited for parents of children in Grades 5 – 8.
The presentation will review:
- Difference between elementary and middle school
- Placement options for students in grades 6 – 8
- Required courses for students in middle grades
- Promotion requirements for students in middle grades
- Required standardized tests in grades 6 – 8
- Waivers for results of Statewide Standardized Tests
THIS TRAINING IS ONLY FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES!
Please fill out the registration form below:
Registrations are closed for this event.